Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

bad, bad, bad blogger!

I can't believe it has been 5 months since I blogged last!


I hadn't thought I had done much scrapping this year until I photographed them all and edited them this afternoon.  

I have had some amazing DT kits from the lovely Peta at Scrapbooking From Scratch

I am going to show you the gorgeous Studio Calico - Story Time BOY 
kit that I got last month. I did notice that there was a couple left in the store when I was in SFS HQ last week.


This range is just perfect for my new little nephew Lachlan. Thanks Peta!




Don't forget to pop back soon, I have heaps more to share with you

 

2 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Wonderful layouts.
I can't wait to get my stuff out of storage and scrap again.

Deb said...

Must be the day for it. I blogged today and my last update was Sept last year! Gorgeous layouts too x

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP