Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

more scrapping!

yep the mojo is definately back!  I have some more LO to share!

This is a LO that I did for the Scrapbook Savvy January Sketch Challenge









Yesterday we had a scrappy day! My neice called to ask if she could come over and scrapbook with me, what could I say lol! Amanda had a friend over as well, so the five of us made a bit of a mess on the dining room table!

anyway, best go and clean it up!
mum and dad are arriving today! they have been off travelling since September, so it will be great to see them!
have a great day mwah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo Beautiful Lo's girl you rock !! xx Tina

Lisa K said...

Dont use all your mojo up before the retreat!! LOL

These look great!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP