Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

hello girls!

recently I have met this amazing girl... she does the most gorgeous LO'S and I love chatting to her nearly everyday.. and she lives quite close to me! Recently her family has had the oportunity to sell the farm and move closer to her family.. thankgoodness for cyberspace.. we can still talk all the time.. but I will miss her being so close xxx

BUT!! she gave me this lovely award to pass on!


I have to list 10 things that make me happy, 5 pieces of trivia about myself, and then pass this award along to 5 other bloggers I love...so here goes




THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY...

1 my own happiness; if I am not happy how can I be happy with anything in my life???

2 my two gorgeous girls.. they might make me cross... but i will still love them regardless

3 my darling husband!

4 being with family and friends
5 creating!!!

6 Photography

7 working outside in my garden

8 being happy

9 being happy

10. oh yeah... being happy lol





TRIVIA YOU MAY NOT KNOW...

1 I'm Swedish ;0) and not the biggest fan of ABBA lol

2 I would love to work as a photographer one day

3 I Used to do volunteer work at the RSPCA and Australia Zoo Koala Hospital !

4 I love the beach

5 I'm the biggest fan of Michelle Bridges



I'm passing it onto to these gorgeous gals...I'm sure they'd love you to visit their blogs.





Without a doubt They are a very talented bunch of girls !!!

Sam, Donna, Anna,Stacey & Wendy

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP