Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Just Because Shares

This first layout is about Sar and Daniel helping me celebrate my 40th Birthday earlier this year... I soooo loved that dress!!

I have recently started documenting things about my life... and this one ^^ is a huge part of it... I love nothing better than being with friends enjoying a nice cold beverage and sharing a cheese platter :)


This one is about about another huge part of my life... scrapbooking!! I {heart} this craft that has given me many hours of enjoyment.

Thanks for dropping by

D xx

6 comments:

Leah A said...

Gorgeous layouts, Donna. I love cheese too. We should catch up one day over a platter. Hope you are keeping well. xoxo

Marelize said...

Beautiful layouts Donna! xx

Kate said...

lovely work Dondon!!! great idea documenting parts of your life even if they dont have a person in the photo :) xo

Sara said...

Great pages! It's great to scrap something other than our kids and these things are just as important.

Sar said...

scrapping up a storm, love them all! (ps. i love that dress too!)

gumgully said...

OMFG I want your stash!!! Loving your layouts Donna - keep 'em coming, they're great inspiration. xxx

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP