Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 14, 2011

A Stuck?! sketch and a Scapbook Savvy Kit

Are you a subscriber to a Kit Club?? Every month I receive 3 Kits from Scrapbook Savvy... the He's Savvy, the She's Savvy and the We're Savvy. I never use them all as soon as I get them (short attention span lol) but I love going back through them when I find that perfect photo to match the paper ranges.  For this months first sketch at Stuck?! sketch challenge I wanted to use a photo of Craig in his Monaro at the drags at Willowbank, and it was suited perfectly to the June He's Savvy Kit!



I have used a large WOW cog ( I love these for boys pages) and the Boys and their Toys chippy from Scrap FX...(I cant remember where I bought this from, but I HAD to have it for Craig's album) 



Thanks for dropping by
D xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome Donna! Love that large cog - just perfect. Take care xx

Kate said...

wow this rocks dondon!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP