Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

photo swap

At the retreat that I was recently on, Malinda had organised for us to do a photo swap. I was given a gorgeous photo of my beautiful friend Michelle's dog, Charlie.




The new Echo Park 'This and That' range was perfect for the photo. And of course I had to use one of Charm's Heavenly Hearts on my page.


I was lucky enough to have Peta scrap my photo for me. I love this photo of Gigi at my retreat last year... it always makes me literally LOL.



I have only just realised that Peta used the same paper range that I had used for Michelle's Layout... great minds think alike LOL


I will be back soon to share some more of retreat layouts with you



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

both layouts are just gorgeous!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP