Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 27, 2012

everyday things

Do you scrap photos about the everyday things in your life? Or do you just scrap the events?


I have been trying lately to scrap things 'about' me....... the things I like.


And boy do I love my Aldi coffee machine :) There is nothing better than that first cup of coffee of the day. 



Another great love of mine is my laptop hee hee. Most of my friends are in there! I don't think I would have dealt with my depression without having my friends there to help me get through the bad days. And oh, do they make me laugh hee hee!



I have used October Afternoon's 9 to 5 range for both of these layouts. I bought the whole range and I have used it that much I barely have any of it left. Sar still has some in shop at Scrapbook Savvy here if you want to get your hands on some of it.


Well, it's time to crank my coffee machine up and get a caffeine fix to get me through the early morning dramas of getting 2 teenage girls ready for school LOL


Thanks for all the beautiful comments on my last post, they really made my day <3



5 comments:

Sar said...

LOVE what you've done with this range! I too am so grateful for my friend in the world of facebook, we're so lucky x

Kim Ewins said...

Gorgeous layouts, lovely....so love your style!
I must do a few 'THINGS' layouts
Thanks for reminding me!!!
Hope you have a good weekend Don.xxx

Marelize said...

I really like how you've scrapped these everyday 'things' Donna. I think one day those will be things we want to remember... not just the events.
Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

Paula said...

Both brilliant layouts Donna! Haha may steal your laptop idea...loving mine atm too, you are certainly one that adds a smile to my face! Those 'everyday' thing layouts are so important to showing a little bit of us...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love the coffee machine One. I definitely scrap more about everyday stuff, that's the important stuff.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP