Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

it's been a good week

It's been a good week because my mojo has returned! I managed to spend time creating every day this week, and all of the housework is up to date.... that never happens, it is either one or the other. By the time you finish cleaning this house it is time to start at the other end again.. If we build another house it is going to be MUCH smaller than this one, but definately a bigger scraproom hee hee


Anyhoooo, back to scrapping LOL
Here is just a couple of 'just because' layouts. I don't really seem to do challenges anymore, I am shocking for getting them uploaded on time. '

Love my New 'Old' Typewriter 


EP - So Happy Together
I love this selfie of Kirst.. I don't love the fact that she is growing up to quickly though :( 


Heidi Swapp - Sugar Chic


Thanks for dropping by

4 comments:

Kerri said...

My goodness, both these layouts are just STUNNING!

Chloe said...

Oh, these are just beautiful!!! Love all the misted backgrounds :-)

Unknown said...

Love them Donna!!
I can see the mixed media influence coming through ;0)
Gorgeous!!
xoxo

Alison said...

I've been having a little nosy through your last few posts, love looking at your LOs Donna - your backgrounds always contain so many little details - fabulous creativity!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP