Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

some shares

I am determined to get all of my South East Asia holiday photos scrapped before we head off on our next OS holiday.... We are off to Fiji after the New Year with the family that we met on our last trip.  Both of our families 'clicked' from the first day, definately life long friends. We are very lucky that they live only 3 1/2 hours away from us at the Sunshine Coast.  We have seen each other a few times already this year.

I did this layout of Kirst and Syroni last week. I am loving hexagons at the moment. (EP Collection Kit from Scrapbook Savvy)

EP 'So Happy Together', washi tape from D'lish Scraps, Greatest View Buttons, Thickers

 I can't believe that I haven't shared this next one before. I did this layout in Melbourne in April at the 'scrap and chat' retreat. I love the bright colours of this Amy Tangerine paper range that I bought from Scrapbooking from Scratch.

Amy Tangerine 'Sketchbook', Thickers, Resin flower from D'lish Scraps, PP button, Dyno gun, Bakers Twine, Manor House flowers, A 'Lil Somethin bottle cap

This time next week I will be nearly at the airport in Brisbane with Lauren Bell and Kel Moore. We are off to the Savvy Delights retreat at Tahmoor.  I am just a wee bit excited, I haven't been on a retreat for months! (shocking for me I know lol)

Thanks for dropping by

5 comments:

Chloe said...

Gorgeous pages, Donna! Loving your travel pics!! Enjoy your retreat!!!

Leonie said...

Great pages Donna, can't wait til savvy retreat! Just getting a little worried about packing and baggage limits atm!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts, Donna! Loved that Amy Tangerine kit. Have fun retreating

Moonie said...

Gorgeous work Donna... I love your first layout hun... and isnt it awesome to meet such great people who you can for the rest of your life call great friends. x Hope you are feeling better tonight xx

Lauren said...

Oooh these are yummy! I'm looking forward to next week too! Yay! I just need to get through this weekend first.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP