Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

blog hopping for scrap the girls





Scrap the Girls is having a blog hop! 

Each blog will have a prize up for grabs and there will also be an overall winner announced.

Do you want to play?

Register in the comments section here...
Blog hop will start Saturday 8 December.

Each blog will have a BOLD word. 
Put all the words together, work out the question and answer the question on the STG blog hop post by Friday 14 December to eligible to win

Oh and to be eligible for the prizes you must become a follower on my blog and also 




Kim, 
Jodie  




10 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Hey Donna. Just hopping my way along for STG. Love your blog header. It looks gorgeous.

Judith said...

Joining in the blog hop.

DebiJ said...

I lovely seeing other gals blogs...there is always a wealth of creativity to see! Love this hopping...

Lisette said...

Next stop on the hop. Love your work Donna.

Chloe said...

Happy Birthday to STG!!! I'm off to keep hopping :-)
xx

Me-Ma Kim said...

I'm hopping along!! I just became an email follower. Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Kylie Smith said...

Your newer stg blog hop post had me confused!!! I thought your word was bold!!! Makes.more sense now!!!

Kristal said...

Hopping along the blog hop.... Happy 4th birthday! xoxox

JansArtyJunk said...

Hi Donna...just hopping by, Happy Birthday STG!!...just took a little peek at your lovely blog...am following you now :)

Toni Herron said...


Loving this hop!!
And so excited about being kept up dated with such great crafters in the future.. I've just had scroll through your blog... Such talent!! And btw, I love the title of your blog too!! My craft room is my "therapy room" too... lol.
Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP