Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

slack, slack, slack

I have realised this morning that it has been 2 months since I have posted on here... and two months since I have really scrapbooked! 

We have had a busy few months with Christmas and New Year celebrations, 2 weeks in Fiji with my family and then 2 days later I started my new job working 4 days a week. 

In that time I have also found out that my dad has terminal cancer, so I have been trying to spend as much time with him as I can :(


Scrapbooking has really been the furtherest thing on my mind... but...in the last couple of days I have had a bit of creative stirring happening. Craig is away until Monday and I am planning on scrapping with my new Scrapbookingfromscratch kit that I received this week.

I'll be back soon to show you what I have done.

Thanks for dropping by

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry about your dear dad Donna, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and look forward to seeing some of your gorgeous creativity soon.

Unknown said...

Hi Donna
I'm sorry to hear about your Dad hun. Sending lots of love, I will keep him in my thoughts.
I hope you manage to take time out for yourself, I can't wait to see what you do with your new kit.
xoxo

Chloe said...

Oh Donna, so sorry to hear about your Dad. I can totally understand why scrapping is the furtherest thing from your mind ATM! Take care xx

Anne P said...

Far out Donna. I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. Scrapbooking can certainly wait. These things can put things back into perspective can't they. Sending big hugs.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP