Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

are you scrapping this weekend?

I am planning too! If you are looking for some great inspiration, the Design Team at Scrapbooking From Scratch have some awesome challenges to get you started. 

Anita's Colour Challenge

 You can see how Anita made her background here



Charm's sketch Challenge
 Charm has used the SFS Designer Mini Kit - Fancy Pants. You can see how she got the most out of her kit here.


And finally my quote challenge!


I have used the new Carta Bella - Hello Again Collection Kit available at SFS.

I am planning on spending the weekend scrapping with this gorgeous kit, in between running the girls around and doing those other jobs that us working mums have to do on the weekend. You know which one I would rather do! So don't forget to pop back soon to see what I create with the kit.




No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP