Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dear Lizzy - Day Dreamer

Hi! I am back again, twice in one week :O

I was so excited when I arrived at the Scrap Girls Retreat with Peta earlier in the month to find my March DT kit, AC Dear Lizzy 'Daydreamer' this kit is so girly! Just my style!


Isn't it gorgeous???

I managed to get 8 layouts out this kit, and I still have some left over for more! Great value for only $30 hey?

The first 3 layouts are using what was in the kit only.



There are lots of additional embellishments that go with this kit, I just have to have some of them.

You can find them in the store HERE





If you want one of these kits you will have to be quick as there isn't many left.

Thanks for dropping by



3 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

WOW! You rocked that kit Donna! Dear Lizzy Daydreamer is on my "wanted" list, and after looking at your layouts I want it even more now! The colours are so gorgeous, and I love the funky embellishments too. Fabulous work! XXX

Chloe said...

Absolutely gorgeous pages, Donna! I adore the backgrounds!!!

Paula said...

Gorgeous layouts here Donna, I love your water-coloured backgrounds...so pretty!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP