Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

 I got this idea from Lisa W's blog


Outside my window... I can see the steers eating in the front paddock

I am thinking.... of what I can cook for dinner tonight.... I will have to buy some meat as I forgot to get some out of the freezer this morning

I am thankful for... all of my friends and family being well xx
From the kitchen... I really need to empty the diswasher before I even think about dinner

I am wearing... my work clothes
I am creating...nothing a the moment, my desk is an absolute mess! as always ;)

I am going... on a retreat in 15 more sleeps!!!

I am reading... Mao's Last Dancer... I cant wait to see the movie too!
I am hoping...to get some gardening done on the weekend and then scrap!

I am hearing... the wind blowing outside
Around the house... is a huge pile of ironing that needs to be finished... I hate ironing!

One of my favorite things...is spending time with friends

A few plans for the rest of the week... working again tomorrow!


A picture to share... I love this photo of my gorgeous girls xx


No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP