Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

He Is Away Again :(

wow! That week has gone fast!

Craig is away again, he drove to Sydney in the truck with his brother yesterday afternoon for work. And Then he is off to Melbourne.  We bought a new peice of equipment for our factory, and he has used to opportunity to see some clients and do some deliveries while his is away.  He has been away so much in the last 6 weeks :(

But, gee have I done some scrapping and made some cards! I also have made some new scrappy friends on some new Challenge sites! I cant wait until December to go to Toowoomba for a class to meet some of them.  I have also booked into a retreat in February at the Gold Coast! I can't wait! I have never been on a retreat before...mmmm.... what do I pack??? I might need to take the truck down lol!

The weather has been pretty Crappy here today, really windy and then had some rain this afternoon. Of course it was just before 3 o'clock and the girls rode their bikes to school.  My BF picked them up in her husbands ute and dropped them home for me..... they could have ridden home as the rain stopped typical!

Anyway here is a LO that I did for Inspired Blueprints for their sketch #32




















I love the bright colours of this one.... I sooooo love the Abbey road papers at the moment!

3 comments:

Terri Cook said...

Gorgeous LO Donna! Your man will be home soon. xox

Manon Keir said...

Gorgeous LO Donna!!! Thanks you so much for your kind words :)
xxx

Liz Weber said...

Such a pretty layout Donna!

Aren't you going on a retreat in November???? I am looking forward to meeting you and sharing my spellbinders with you ;-)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP