Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

scrapping shares!

I have had some a scrappy couple of weeks... I dont think I have ever scrapped this many LO in a month without a retreat thrown in there somewhere!




and these last two are for an album that I am doing of all my baby/child photos... because I have been really slack with my 52 weeks album I have decided to now use that album for these photos... it works really well, as back 'in the old days' the photos were much smaller than now





wasnt I so cute lol!

I am sure I will have some more to share with you soon..... thanks for looking mwah!

5 comments:

Chloe said...

Gorgeous pages Donna and yes, you were cute :-)

Kate said...

they are all awesome Donna, love them :)

jules said...

absolutely gorgeous layouts honey...what a cutie ..xx

Leanne said...

Lovely pages Donna. I really love the OA layout.

Moonie said...

what a cute wee soul you were donna x love the bugs layout x

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP