Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Woot Woot!

wow! I am posting 2 days in a row!

I had some more happy news last night! I won Emma's 54321 challenge over at scrapbook savvy with this Layout


I used Last months 'She's Savvy' kit from Scrapbook Savvy, I love these kits! Sarah and Sara do a great job putting them together every month! I am glad I have a sub for these, as the usually sell out in a few days if not HOURS!

I also have a few Layouts to share that I finished last night... hee hee... Loving the mojo at the moment!

This one is for the Wicked Princesses Sketch number 2 challenge.. I am enjoying these sketches that Krissy has been doing, definately helping that mojo lol


This one is of Sar's young man Cooper,it is for Anthea's June sketch at Scrapbook Savvy



as you can see, I am glimmermist mad! my collection of colours has quadrupled since it did the Workshop with Heidi Swapp!

And I thought I had better take a photo of my scrapdesk while it was clean.. My poor husband nearly had a heart attack when he seen PMSL!


I am sure it wont last that way for long hee hee!

have a great day mwah!

3 comments:

Chloe said...

YAY for your mojo and for winning with that gorgeous page at Savvy. Loving all the misting you are doing, the stars look fab!!

Kate said...

gorgeous pages donna, i love all the misting, and love your nice clean scrapping area!! xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna love your scrap area your layouts are awesome too. Don't worry about the hubby they all freak out....lol

Bozzle

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP