Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

From my gorgeous Friend Erin

I received this award from my friend Erin




here are the rules of the award :)
1. Copy the award to your blog

2. Insert a link to the person who nominated you

3. Share seven things about yourself that you haven’t told us before

4. Nominate other bloggers for the award – share the love

5. Link to their blogs

6. Tell the nominees about their award

ok here we go:

1.  I married my high school sweetheart and this month we are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary
2.  I suffer clinical depression and I have finally found a happy medium :)
3. I am addicted to my laptop
4. I hate going to work as it cuts into my scrapping time :(
5. I HATE washing, folding and ironing
6. I am constantly on a diet
7. ummm.... lets see....I drink FARRRRR too much!

so I am going to pass this on to......

Alicia
Gigi
Sara

also I seen this on my friend Tina's blog this afternoon and I just love it... so I had to steal it hee hee





it has summed up my day perfectly hee hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go girl isnt it just fab... !! Hope you had a great day !!! xx Tina

Charleegirl said...

Hey gurl... Been lurking again looking for inspiration!! Thanks for the tag babe, i am just a bit slack when it comes to continuing them!! I will be back to scraplift soon xx

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP