Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Savvy Cybercrop Creations!

In my last post I told you that I was going to scrap the weekend away for the Scrapbook Savvy cybercrop!

  This layout was for Kerryns Bare Essestials challenge
Next is Sara's Challenge.. 


and this one is for Anthea's Challenge



I also did Sar's Blind Scrap on Saturday night (with quite a few glasses of wine hee hee) but I cant share that just yet!

And I also managed to get Anthea's sketch Challenge completed for this month as well!
 I am off to join Craig and the girls at the Sunshine Coast in the morning... I am thinking maybe I need to pack my tote!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous Lo's Donna! I've only done the BC so far, better get to it! Enjoy your time up the coast.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layouts !!! xx Tina

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP