Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Authentique Uncommom

When I saw this paper range when I was released at CHA last month I knew that I just had to have some of it when it arrived in Australia. Peta at Scrapbooking from Scratch had the kit listed as a pre order and there was no way that I was going to miss out! And the added bonus was that there were some A Lil' somethin' ebellies that Wendy and Susan had made just for the kits!


Aren't they just gorgeous! so perfect for little girls layouts???

All that I have added to the kit is a Maya Road Kraft doiley ( omg I love these!) a Kaiser flower and a Kaiser Pearl Flourish.

The photo is of Kirsten and I on her first visit to the hospital to meet her new baby sister... she wasnt intersted in the screaming bundle all she wanted was mummy cuddles :-)


Thanks for dropping by
Donna xx

2 comments:

Kate said...

so beautiful dondon!! i have the kit but havent played with it yet, im still using up the yellow one!!

Crystal Goulding said...

Awwww so cute!! Love that you're scrapping all your older photos lately!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP