Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 5, 2011

I have been scrapping again!

My gorgeous friend Kerryn is on the design team for the blog sketch site The Scrappiest. I have never given one of the sketches a go so today I thought I would.


I have used another baby photo of Amanda that I found.... she is only just home from hospital in this one.


I have used A girls paperie range and embellies again for this one..such soft beautiful colours... just perfect for baby girl photos.

Thanks for dropping by, I really love reading your comments.
Donna xxx

5 comments:

Sar said...

LOVE this page, such soft & gorgeous colours. xx

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I am glad you decided to participate!Your layout is beautiful! I love the soft colors and your design!Thanks for playing along at The Scrappiest!!!

Sarah said...

Loving this layout Donna. You have done a great job with the sketch - I can feel myself scrapping this at the White House tomorrow lol
S

KerrynF said...

Donna your page looks absolutely beautiful. The papers areso perfect. Thanks for playing along Hun xoxox

Sara said...

Great take on the sketch. I am loving seeing these older piccies of your's scrapped.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP