Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 20, 2012

a savvy sketch

It's been along time since I played along with the girls at Savvy. So I thought I would dive right in starting with Sara's Sketch
I struggled with this one a bit as my scrapping style has changed and I don't use a lot of patterned paper on my layouts anymore. But I am pretty happy how this one turned out. I have used some photos of Craig at the cooking class that we did as part of our tour of Vietnam.

I spy someA 'lil somethin buttons and a cog and also a Purple Pumpkin button... I love using handmade embellies on my layouts. Especially if they are made by my friends.

Scrapbook Savvy is holding a cybercrop this weekend and I am definatley playing along. Lauren and I are doing a road trip to our gorgeous friend Lisa's for a scrappy weekend so I am planning on getting them all done there as I am leaving for a retreat in Melbourne next Wednesday and I need to start thinking about packing  LOL

thanks for dropping by


3 comments:

Anne P said...

Great Layout and I hope you get them all done :)

Lizzyc said...

That is a fantastic layout following the sketch... and I am going to try to do the STG challenge!!

Chloe said...

Fabulous page!! I'm a bit the same with patterned paper ... have fun at the retreat!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP