Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 9, 2012

show us your stuff

I have been a total slack arse when it comes to entering any blog comps.  But this months SUYS challenge caught my eye.


Use the colour YELLOW + washi tape!!

I have had a bit of a yellow thing happening lately.... which is strange because it is one of my least favourite colours???  And the washi tape element... I may or may not have a few rolls of it here (not counting the gorgeous order I got from D'lish Scraps today  hee hee )

I seem to be having a bit of a love affair with chevron at the moment. What about you? What trend have you been using on nearly every layout??

Thanks for dropping by

7 comments:

Leanne said...

gorgeous!!

Kim Price said...

I can't leave the splatty paint dots alone. Wish I could though, I think I just wrecked the layout I made today! Oops?

Love your page btw. So beautiful Donna :)

Marelize said...

This is gorgeous Donna! xx

leannes scrappy stuff said...

Love this layout Donna! thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers!

Leonie said...

Love this Donna, it's great!

Sophie K said...

Congratulation on your publication! I'm disappointed I didn't get to see your LO up close! I'm sure it's stunning! Thanks for playing along at SUYS! xx

raquel said...

Must have been a lovely layout, i missed it! Thanks for joining at SUYS anyways :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP