Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sara's Savvy Colour challenge for December

I knew straight away what photo I was going to scrap when I seen the colour theme that Sara chose for this months Colour Challenge at Scrapbook Savvy this month

It is a photo of little Bronte at Sandra's Halloween Party, colours were perfect!


I found this quote at The Quote Garden

I use this site often if I am stuck for a title of quote for a layout


ok, time for me to turn the computer off and go to bed.. I will be back in the morning to share a Layout that I did tonight

Thanks for visiting
Donna xxx

3 comments:

Kel said...

Gee you are smashing the challenges this month girl!! I love how u have misted the background on this one xx

Anne P said...

Fabulous LO, and the colours look wonderful. Thanks for sharing the quote site, as I know how often I find myself stuck for something to put on a page.

Heather Jacob said...

Donna I just love this !!! absolutely stunning ..... love the colours and the pic soooooooooooo cute ...hugs x

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP