Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wow! what a week! I never want to have to go through anything like that again .

We are both home now, and Craig will be off work until Christmas and then we have three weeks holidays as we close the business at that time every year. We are still not sure what we are going to be doing.. Craig seems to think that he will be ok to go away in the van like we planned but I am just taking one day at a time

On another note, before all of this happened I had decided to try out for some DT's and one of them was Kraft It up. The applications were due in yesterday, I had one LO done and I just had to do another...
I had received my monthly kits from Scrapbook Savvy and I hadnt had a chance to open them... and the first one that I did open was the We're Savvy.. OMG I love this range of papers!  Now I am going to tease you as these are all sold out this month, AGAIN!


but Sar does have some of the Circa 1938 HERE in the store!
This range goes really great with the Kraft... dont you think?

and here is the other LO that I did with some 'random' bits and peices lol



ok.. I am off now to break open my other kits! do you want to see them.???.. I think there are some left in the store 
Thanks for looking!
Donna xxx

10 comments:

Anne P said...

Great LO's Donna. Love em. Good luck with the DT application.

KirsteeeyLee. said...

Aww, mummy. There awesome pages. and i dont think that we will go to canberra. we should just catch a plane there.

Linda said...

Nice work with the we're savvy. Gorgeous kit...

Kate said...

love the look of your blog dondon, glad to see you home and scrapping up a storm, take it easy xoxo

Wendy Smith said...

Just divine Donna...Lovely work with the kit, and love the sneaker picture...what a great way to commit to something...just scrap it!

Sara said...

Loving the pink and black with kraft. Good luck with your application.

KerrynF said...

I love your pages Donna xoxox!!
Great to hear you are both home safely.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the DT application. Love your We're Savvy layouts. Take care, Deb xx

Josie Dean said...

Great Layouts!!!!!! Love what you have done with them! GOOD LUCK!

Emma said...

i love the circa with the kraft nice work. goodluck with the CT application :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP