Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 14, 2011

First post for 2011

wow, its been a few weeks since I blogged!  We ended up escaping the flood and heading down to Sar's for just over a week... It was fantastic to see all the girls at the Savvy Crop on the Tuesday... 
We arrived home a week ago to another flood...aaarrrrrggghhhhh



Mum and dad's house was surrounded by water again and so they had to evacuate here (again!) and one of Craig's friends from Brisbane was on his way home from holidays up in Northern Queensland and just barely got over the main bridge in town before they shut it off and cut the town in half :( The Toowoomba highway has been closed as well, actually all roads out of our town have been closed and they only opened today... and as you can imagine the shelves in the grocery stores are all empty... I am so glad that I hit the shops as soon as we got home on Friday afternoon... but gee a fresh loaf of bread would be nice!

Now that all my visitors have gone home I was able to scrap.. yahoo! I finished unpacking my tote from our trip and then cleaned up my scraproom so I could find my desk lol

This year I am determined to do a 52 weeks album and stick with it, last year I did the first page and that was it :( so.... today I did my first two weeks for my album... 




I will be back later with some Layouts from last year that I haven't shared yet

Thanks for dropping by
Donna xx



No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP