Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

some wicked layouts

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since the Wicked Princesses retreat in Brisbane.  It is always a fantastic opportunity to scrap the weekend away with 'local' girls. I did manage to get 5 layouts done on the first day before I started my art journalling addiction LOL

I love this photo of Kirsten. She is getting blessed by a Buddhist monk at a temple in Cambodia. We are proud of the way that the both of the girls showed respect to the religion and traditions in whatever country that we travelled through.



This photo of Sarah and I was taken in Melbourne recently when I flew down for a retreat. I stole the title off a layout that she had done while we were there. I love this Amy Tangerine 'Sketchbook' Kit that I bought from Peta at Scrapbooking from Scratch. There is still a couple left in the shop if you want one ;-) 


Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments, they make my day :-)







3 comments:

Anne P said...

Great Layouts Donna

Chloe said...

Love these, Donna! So bright and fun! Love the strips in the second one and it's such a gorgeous pic :-)
xx

Marelize said...

Two really gorgeous layouts Donna! xx

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP