Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

something a bit different for me

One of my scrappy friends told me recently that she had started subscribing to Blue Bazaar's mixed media kit. I jumped online and had a look, and loved what I saw. When my kits arrived  I was a bit worried about how to use everything, and the best thing about the kits is that they come with online instructions on how to do 3 journal pages from each kit... I did the first two and then threw the instructions away. It wasn't really what I wanted to achieve with art journalling.


a bit boring hey?
So onto YouTube I went and watched quite a few Art Journalling tutorials and then I just let her rip LOL



I was definately happier with these ones :)

I have heaps more to show you that I did at the Wicked Princesses retreat a couple of weeks ago. And yes I did scrap there, but only the first day, I couldn't stop playing with paint and paper LOL

Thanks for dropping by

2 comments:

Fiona said...

These look great Donn, especially the later ones.
Fiona
x

Chloe said...

Wow - amazing stuff, Donna!! Love it :-)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP