Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 22, 2012

slack, slack, slack

OMG I can't believe that I haven't shared my Scrap the Girls CT layout yet! You still have 9 days to get your entry in for some great prizes from our sponsors.

This months challenge is


FLOWERS
TWO DIFFERENT ALPHAS
MORE THAN ONE PHOTO
STAPLES

Other stuff can be used but all of these things MUST be clearly visible on the page.




Another one for the our Vietnam/Cambodia holiday album (but I think I might need two to put all of the layouts in lol)

I created this layout while we were on our holiday in the caravan to Cairns. Craig sat there in the annex of the van watching me, he kept asking me questions about what I was doing. I have been scrapping for over 9 years and I think that this was the first time that he has actually seen me in action lol... talk about pressure!

I am looking forward to seeing your layout linked up at the STG blog.

Thanks for stopping by



No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP