Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Scrap the Girls

I couldn't believe the criteria for this months Scrap The Girls challenge... BABIES! I don't have many of the girls baby photos left that I hadn't already scrapped but I did this one last Sunday that fitted the criteria perfectly! Boy  Amanda looks so much like my husband in this photo!

I have used some of the new Jillybean Soup 'Hearty Barley Soup"  I{heart} the pink and chocolate together. I have used some Hueys Mist(suprise suprise!) and a Cosmo Cricket Mask

Are you going to join in with Scrap the Girls this month?

Thanks for dropping by

D xx

5 comments:

Amanda said...

This is so sweet Donna! I got those papers the other day too .... the kraft is so nice :)

Leanne J said...

that is so cute Donna... so sweet..and just awe.....

happy day to you..

Kate said...

looks stunning dondon xo

Paula said...

Cute layout Donna! Love the misting ;)

Kerryn said...

awww cute. Thanks for playing along Donna :).

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP