Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

some merry savvy kit shares

I am not usually a Christmas scrapper... I try to avoid it at all costs. But after receiving this months
 Merry Savvy kits I went digging through my photos until I found one of the girls.


Amanda wasn't too happy that I scrapped this photo... but it's a memory! right??

In my usual style I have used a savvy kit for not is designed for LOL I loved the muted tones of this kit so I decided to do a layout about Kirsten. I wanted to document things about her at the age of 14. Boy they do grow up far too quickly :-(


I want to thank you all for the congratulations that I have received on the last couple of blog posts... I am so excited to be a part of these magnificent Design Teams. 

thanks for dropping by

D xx

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP