Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 19, 2011

some scrapbook savvy shares

 I have absolutely smashed this months She's Savvy kit. Yep, there is nothing left but a few embellies and the alpha! I just loved the colours in this one... bright and girly.. Just perfect for my girls. There is still a couple in the shop if you would like to get your hands on one of them.
The photo that I have used for this layout is of Amanda's last performance in the Senior Choir at Primary School. I am hoping that she joins the choir next year in high school as she loves singing.


The next layout is for Kerryn's Manufacturer Challenge... it was for Lilly Bee Designs and lots of layering on your layout... I have most of their paper ranges (are you surprised???? LOL!) so this was an easy challenge for me to do.


I love this photo of the girls... Amanda is nearly 2 and Kirst is nearly 4... we always had our summer holidays at the Gold Coast and spent 3 weeks in our tent or caravan, this made it affordable to take the girls to a theme park every year... Seaworld was definately their favourite. Not that you can tell by the look on Kirsten's face bahhahahahaha!

Today I am off on a road trip with Sarah and all of our kids out to Lauren's farm for a scrappy sleepover, and I haven't packed a thing. Which is soooo not like me at all...... I am always super organised... I think these new meds are working wonders as I am soooo laid back and casual now.. I would have been running around like a chook with its head cut off before lol.  I'm kinda liking the new me :-))

Thanks for dropping by

D xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts, Donna! Have a fabulous time away. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Take care xx

Paula said...

Brilliant layouts Donna!
Merry Christmas to you & the family! :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP