Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Lauren Bell Creation

Lauren arrived in town early for my retreat, so after doing the grocery shopping we came home and waited for everyone to arrive. Lauren's car was in getting a service, which was only going to take a couple of hours, so she left all of her scrap supplies in the car. Well.....the car took longer than we thought, and we were getting itchy fingers so I gave Lauren some paper to scrap a layout that she could add a photo too later... but, she wanted to do it for me. She chose a photo of my bestie and I at my birthday party earlier this year.  I love  it!


After my post yesterday about my followers it has grown to 73! Do you think we will make it to 80?


thanks for dropping by
D xxx

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP